Friday, April 15, 2005

Been gone awhile

OK as the title suggests, I've been gone a bit, will catch up on all of your blogs over the weekend, while I am pretending to study ok ? :P

Well April 3rdish, that weeekend I went to Laughlin, it was REALLY fun. Then I got back and there was a paper due, then school, and then I got my radioactive iodine treatment. The day I got it, i came home and slept for hours. The day after, which was yesterday, I felt nauseous. Today I went to the store and the bank, now I'm tired.

I need to eat the donuts and Gatorade I bought.. chocolate always makes me feel better :P

I missed you all.. and will reply to anything I missed later.!!! *hugs*

obsidian

2 Comments:

Blogger aibee said...

You're back!

Weeee!!

6:11 PM  
Blogger JustSue said...

Glad to see you are back! ...Hey and share those doughnuts will ya?

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home