Sunday, April 24, 2005

The End of Another Semester is near!

OK .. I managed to survive semester TWO.

With a few small problems.. :P

OKey so I marked the answers on the test sheet and forgot to bubble in the scantron.. arghghghhghghg remind me not to do that on the final.


And the skills check off.. insulin should be drawn clear to cloudy.. . not cloudy to clear.. hey I cught it.. my instructor loves me.


I'm sure its because of my cheery outlook... or perhaps because I am going to teach Hyperthryoidism to his class next semester.. hmmmm

In any case.. my final is on Tuesday. so cross your fingers for me.. there are about 3 or 4 people that may not pass this class.. luckily .. none of them is me.. but cross your fingers for them too..

Although.. my friend Brenda is going to join me in this semester.. as one of the people in my class have not a snowball's chance in hell of passing this semester. So Brenda.. my pal from Summer 2003 Chemistry... are going to graduate together.. how fun is that???


She is an LVN, so she only has to complete 2 semesters to be an RN.. woohooooo

We are almost there!!!

Ok going to study now.. bbl!

obsidian :)

1 Comments:

Blogger JustSue said...

One of my best girlfriends is currently in nursing school in Columbus, Ohio. So I have a good idea of all the studying, exams etc you guys are going through. I can't wait to drive down next February for her graduation.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home