Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Though those high school day were over

So i dont kow.. some people loved high school and others hated it. I was a high school hater.

And now here, millions of years later, I feel as if I have returned. Why, you ask?

Well you probably didnt ask, but I'm going to tell you.


In our first semester, we nominated people to office. We didnt really know the members, we just nominated whoever. We found out later it was for the whole entire nursing school.

Our President, is a lying, two faced bitch.

The Vice President is much of the same.

Sad, but true.

They have no communication skills. We graduate in less than 5 months. Up to last month we had no idea what was going on with graduation. The President was harping on us for the whole two first semester for us to get our dues in. Fundraisers.. argh... we were harassed to give money for graduation. There was constant talk about the graduation "pinning ceremony"

But yet, after the money was gathered, we heard nothing.

Where is it going to take place?
When?
What do we have to wear?
What about flowers?
How many people can we bring?
Do we have to order our own invitations?
Caps? no caps?

On and on the list of questions grew. Finally, I, the secretary said to the treasurer, look we arent getting any answers from the Pres and VP.. we need to get out and find out some answers. We made an appt with the Dean. We took our list of questions. We asked them. I wrote out all the information and gave it to all the students.

President got pissed. Then she decided to make an appt with the Dean.

So they went over all my information .. and then we had a meeting between officers where pretty much the President changed everything I had done so far to help the rest of the class know whats going on.

I had made up ballots where everyone could vote on guest speakers, awards, presenters, caps or no caps, etc.. and she basically said.. no I'm doing them over.

Basically I guess the gist of where I am going is that she is trying to make this her "personal project" Making everything *her* way or the highway.

Now, when we voted her in last year, we didnt know how ineffective she would be at representing the class. Now we do. The class has spoken of impeaching her and the VP.

The President is there for nothing more than to give herself the title and the credit for doing everything her way. She cares nothing for what the rest of the class wants.

Then last night she had the audacity to say in front of other students, that "she washes her hands" of me and the treasurer.

Here she is saying she was going to take all of the funds out of our account, she is making plans for all of us that we dont even have a clue of. She talks about using all the rest of the money for a nice dinner for the whole class, yet she is going to cut expenses on flowers, the pins, the candles, etc. for the ceremony.

I dont know.. I am angry.

I dont want to be the President. I want someone else in who can be partial and do whats best for all of the students without resorting to childish backstabbing and talking behind others back. I cringe when i think of how she is even going to work in the real world and be a nurse. She doesnt care about people, only herself.

I wouldnt want a nurse like that.

1 Comments:

Blogger aibee said...

Impeach, I say! Impeach!

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home