Sunday, October 02, 2005

The wonderful world of weight

OKey so its been ... almost two weeks since I've been Weight Watchers and doing treadmill Monday thru Friday... and I feel... better.. :D Yayyyyyy!

I've also been taking the piggy thyroid.. :P I crack up at that.. yes its kinda gross.. pig thryoid.. but hey .. obviously they didnt need it anymore.. and I do ... so .. my mood hasnt changed that much .. but its only been two weeks.. they say it takes like 3 to 4 for the thyroid to start really getting in there. So they say.. we'll see..

I'm still rather hopeless at school right now.. I dropped my arrhythmias class because it was a class i didnt really need. It was also another night I had to go to school.. so instead I will study at home.

Other than that.. I made a Yahoo 360 blog page.. I find it a bit more friendly than here for two reasons.. one I have more friends from my RPG game on that blog who comment and steal stuff from my blog.. LOL.. and number two .. its more friendly for me to post pictures.. etc.. this blog site I havent ever gotten the hang of it.. or changing the colors or anything on this blog.. so I suppose I will be posting over there more..

But will try to keep this one for a while.

http://360.yahoo.com/obsidian_of_warwick

thats me.. if you are looking..

3 Comments:

Blogger jobs123 said...

Great Blog Poetry
I was waiting for someone to write a great blog poem, which of course would require the clever use of hyperlinks.
Hey, I love your blog it's real great!

I have a american singles site/blog. It pretty much covers american singles and dating related stuff.

You should come and check it out if you get time :-)

-----------------------------------------------------

2:36 PM  
Blogger JustSue said...

Does this mean you won't be updating your Blogspot blog anymore?

11:36 PM  
Blogger obsidian said...

Weeeeeeeell ... I am pretty sure I will make it over here now and again..

Just hectic with school and everything now..

I have no idea why they try to shove so much information into our heads in so little time.

Less than 2 months remaining til graduation and have 9 million things left to do ..

But if something funny or life changing happens.. will post it here..

or least try .. :P

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home